Tuesday, April 27, 2004

***
Ex-Boyfriend.
And let me insult the locals because they are totally pissing me off today.

Shudder.
My girlfriend says I really love instigating people. Well, not particularly, just him. And I usually regret it, because it reminds me of a period in my life I DON't ever want to remember.
I've only ever had one conventional romance; meaning with a guy that was utterly local; which (usually) also meant he was utterly droll, boring, broke, and bad in bed. Well, some local boys are really going to spam me now with hate mail -no worries! G-mail has 1 whole fucking gig of storage space, and I can now send attachments up to 10MB in size. No more breaking up of my email for SuicideGirls.

And in a way, I don't regret having that romance. At least it gave me an idea of what blind puppy love really is, and I'll tell you what it is, it's stupid. All that nonsense about getting married and living together and trying to make things work even when you know they CANNOT work because he's too dull for you, with not enough ambition to ever get anywhere in life.

I do know some really great locals who have amazing ambitions, and who actually live up to them. Yeah sure, great for them. They still live with their parents though, how strange. *laughs* I am being totally unreasonable today, I KNOW. It's just about the time of the month.

Well, let's talk about married men.
I've met a few expats with families they left behind, and their totally cool with taking me out to dinner, or taking me out club-hopping, without expecting anything. The bottom line is, they're considerate.
Local married men do seem to be such bitches though.
An SMS I recieved today "I totally need some release tonight, can you hook up a Malay girl and we can take it off?"
Fuck you man. On Sunday you asked me for a date, over dinner, not a threesome. Go to hell.
I did think he was a pretty cool guy; maybe I'm niave, and most men have uterior motives, but the expats sure do seem to be a lot more discreet.

Screw everything.

Gonna collect photos from Jason. Mildly excited.


No comments: