Monday, April 26, 2004

***
STDs

Mmm, someone emailed me, pointing I had 'turned off' the comment function for the past two posts. I didn't turn it off. I use enetation, and I had to specifically add the function to each of my posts. And since 1) people were't commenting all that much and 2) I have decided I didn't really want your thoughts of my life read by other people. I decided not to bother anymore. Feel free to email me if you have any strong opinions; of which I will always be glad to read, and maybe reply, if you're polite!

Half of young Americans to get sex diseases

Well, personally, I don't think it's accurate; or even if it was, there's probably some biased in it that doesn't make it all that trustworthy -the writer has a vested interest in advocating safe sex over abstinence, which I have to admit is the sensible thing to do- but I thought it was interesting, since I'm on the subject of protection today.

Hmm... You know, alot of people have chlamydia and don't know it? They might have tiny traces of it, and they live the course of their lives never knowing, until some day some girl they fuck comes up to them, slap them in the face and presents them with a medical bill, saying, "You gave that shit to me, asshole" I COULD be wrong, haven't really read up alot of it, but a friend of mine didn't know he had chlamydia until his girlfriend made him go for a test.

Mmm! Anyway, I do not believe in unsafe sex; but does safe sex necessarily constitute the use of the condom all the time? I think it's really more important to choose your partners wisely and limit them, because well, see, if you were sleeping with this one person all the time, I think the whole rubber bit might get comprimized sometimes - familiarity does have a way of cultivating a laissez fur attitide towards protection- So anyway, I think that's more important.

But I'd use a condom, yeah, to reduce the chances of getting something evil, but most of the time I'd use it because... well it's just preferable. I can't stand the idea of all that icky stuff in me, for all my kinky-ness and how I really seem to like getting dirty in anything edible. It's not just about STDs afterall. That 'male icky thing' -as I like to call it, so there- has a way of totally fucking up the Ph level in the female anatomy sometimes, and that'll give a girl tons of problems like gardnella and candida and blabla, many other disgusting things that most guys really don't want to have their girlfriends tell them.

So I'm telling you, if you're a guy and you don't know.
Please be considerate and use that fucking condom.

(I do aknowledge that not all women are this sensitive to Ph level imbalance, but since I am, and since I'm writing this...)
Some women have no problems

No comments: