Monday, April 11, 2005

Here's a Lesson

When you’re living in such a small world like Singapore, where there are many places to eat, but not many super-nice, casual ones in convenient locations, chances that you meet a New Year's Eve one night stand is just about very possible. Even if you've only ever had one New yera's Eve one night stand, and your aprtner in crime doesn't even live in the city permanantly.

I was having a late lunch at my favourite place, and all of a sudden this guy walks in with a girl and I was like, ‘oh my god’ in my head. He’s was as cute as I remembered, only not as sexy. (Had on the same shirt he’d worn on the morning he sent me off- which was possibly the problem, because it covered the things i thought was most sexy about him. His pierced nipple and the tattoo on the arm). He was trying his very best to ignore me. And since it’s not easy to ignore a girl right after a workout in a bright orange bikini top in a café (everyone else at least glanced my way once to acknowledge that I existed. Doesn’t matter if it was approval or otherwise, the fact was, I was present to them), and he didn’t, I had a feeling he remembered me and was trying his best to pretend he didn’t.

Weird shit.

How many times have I already said this was a friggin small world?

xoxox

No comments: