Friday, April 15, 2005

I Don’t Want to Blame You, But.

Don’t go away, Please stay.
I wouldn’t know what to do, What to cling on to,
Should you leave, my imagination shall have naught to cleave.

Maybe I’m all wrong, perhaps this has gone on too long,
Time wasted, for my curiosity to be sated,
In order to find out, that delusion’s not what love’s about.

But in my head the incessant chatter, ‘What should it matter’,
I’ll never know it’s rights, in spite of the silent fights,
I’ve had in illustration, of the tears I want to shed through frustration.

Your presence has been draped, Over me, my sensibilities have been raped,
An eternal week in melancholy, but it is not my folly,
To want this, oh please, oh please.

I can fool my mind, play tricks that it’ll never find,
Until my senses dissolve, into a hushed, hashed resolve,
That for all of now, you are to whom my wanting has set its vow.

xoxox

No comments: