Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Underappreciated

I'm surrounded by fuckwits that don't give a shit about me doing nice things for them. I try to make dinner for my mom, and she doesn't wait. What the fucking #$%^ and she complains I never do anything nice. Well, hello?? You can't even do this one nice thing for me by waiting for me to finish cooking dinner?

When was the last time you did anything really nice anyway? Sure you care, so? Sure I can depend on you if I shit up in life, but I don't care for that. The fact is, you're not doing anything now! And it's not even as if it's an active task.

I'm going to HK tomorrow to meet Chris. At least there's someone out there that wants my company enough to fly me over and take time out from work. In the meanwhile, I'm getting the fuck out of the house and going to hide in G's apt again.

Everything is a shit up.

Walk By:

<>Stepped out of my obsessions,
Onto a plane filled with people.
Whom for one another, made no concessions.

<>And the both of us, so I saw,
Stood upon it, with many more.

<>Welcome back to the bump and grinde,
And to the coldness and non-existence,
Of sacrifice, it's an ideal you'll not find.

<>And the both of us, so I saw,
Are now passer-s by, nothing more.

<>With a muddled mind and an empty heart,
Realize there's no solace to be found,
From people who give not but all want a part.

<>And the both of us, so I saw,
Were just like these, and nothing more.

I Know You Love Me

<>Because I was hurt the other day,
And you were pained to see me,
Silent and sad and cloudy and gray

<>So you asked, yet I could not say,
What had made my edges fray,
For you my dear, my feelings kept bay.

<>I saw you sigh, it made me cry,
But I'd not have known otherwise,
About your love, there was nothing dry.

<>And so I say, oh I shall try,
knowing full well I do not lie,
It's fine but please oh, do not pry.

xoxox

No comments: