Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ego-tis-ti-cal Idiots.

There are all sorts of idiots in the world, and the one that I cannot stand the most is the sort that think they can bribe you. I HATE getting emails from men who think just because they’re white and rich, I should want to meet them. (‘I drop by in Singapore often for business, we should meet for a drink’ –go to hell, who told you that we should?) I hate emails from people I do not know offering me pretty girlfriends to experiment with. Sexual experimentation is a pain, way too tiring and just so wrong with people you don’t know.

I will never solicit for any sort of sex over the internet, because my previous experiences with it have mostly been pretty damn bad. The rational is simple, if you’re so great, why resort to the internet? Possibly because you’re insecure in real life or you’ve got something to hide, who knows. But whatever it is, I will never agree to meet anyone that suggests anything sex over an email. You’re insane.

I’m not and never will be the sort of person who’ll sleep with a rock star just because they are a rock star. In fact, I’ll hate their guts if they use the fact that they are rich and good-looking as a right to get laid by anyone they want. I know loads of people who are rich, good-looking, and modest. And modesty is by far the most important trait.

I was watching some silly MTV show yesterday while doing warm-ups, and in it, there were these two guys who were vying for a date with this really fit girl. Both of them were good looking, but one was better built and wore fancier stuff. But she went for the other one anyway. You know why? Because no girl will ever want to feel like she can be bought. The loser dude was consistently, throughout the show, going, ‘I’m smarter, sexier, more romantic…’ All the girl heard was, I bet, ‘I’m full of myself, I love myself and you should too, oh I am so full of my self I bet you’ll feel so full of me when I stick my…’ Never-mind.

For Christ-sakes, grow up. Yes, if an individual is affluent, intelligent and good looking, I will be more inclined to want to spend time with him, just because most people are not rich, smart and fit if their stupid and lazy; and stupidity and laziness are things that are equally as irritating as arrogance. (Although I sometimes do feel that arrogance is worse, because at least stupid and lazy people listen, although they don’t know, or can’t be bothered, to do anything with what they hear). But all the money, good-looks and fame in the world cannot solicit my love. I need money, good-looks, fame and undying reverence.

No, not really. What I really appreciate is the admiration of a person I hold in high regard. But you know how it is with me and sex and people. As long as an individual is fun to be with and treats me with respect (which means he or she cannot be presuming in the first place that I have such base values for he/she to presume I can be bought with fame, or whatever) and is clearly charmed by my company, I will be relatively pleased and find that time spent with that person is time worth spending.

But the thing, you see, is that you cannot just tell someone (me in this case) ‘I’ll love you, I’m fun to be with, and am really experimental, and come with a hot girlfriend with cup C boobs who’s really into bondage with a pussy that tastes like sour plum’ and expect me to buy that. Maybe you really are, but if you really are, then you wouldn’t be so darned ostentatious. Showy is not what I call fun. It’s what I call fucking irritating.

I am not sorry if I have insulted a few people out there, because these few people have insulted me first. And if I have, which I know I have, it’s not my fault you’re the head job you are. And you should thank me for pointing out whatever silliness you have up there. And don’t even bother sending me nasty emails that go, ‘You think you’re so good meh’ because that will only prove I am so good, because I’ve hit the nail on your annoying little head. And no silliness about typo errors either (‘you think you’re so smart but can’t even spell oydessy’) My spelling may suck, but you’re an anal prick. (Although I will admit at this point that my typo errors bother me; but this is a hobby, not a job, and I don’t have a whole lot of time to edit everything I put up).

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is this. Fame, money and looks alone will never and can never buy you the love of anyone that is worth loving. I think the thing that really does it for me is the inherent philosophy an individual has for his life, and that’s what I’m most drawn to. Are his/her values worthy of admiration? And I just so happen to particularly fancy the values that make an individual a good person and bring along, at the same time, all the other lovely things. Like money, intelligence and a fit body.

xoxox

No comments: