Saturday, May 07, 2005

Swing Me

I was invited to a swing party last night, it was fun getting to meet and talking to some of the people there, especially the married ones. Especially when I’m so hung up on the whole marriage issue these days, courtesy of my mom. I was right, there are so many different sorts of marriage, and a couple can stay together regardless, for as long as they want to.

Singapore is really very small, and I actually do believe in the whole attraction thing. I seems as if whenever I’m hung on one thing, like I want it to happen, it will. The other day when I was at the café with Evan (I have decided to start addressing my parents by their first names to everyone else but them because I need to see them as people instead of Mom and Dad, but still want to show them the respect they deserve as parents) we sat beside a couple having a business meeting on the table beside us. The guy was relatively attractive, good looking, but not normally the sort I would go for, and the girl was tall, sexy but terribly plain with bad complexion. That man was looking at me, I knew it and flirted with him a little.

So at this party, he approached me and said he met me a couple of days ago. And in my head I was like, Oh Shit, have I been giving my number out to so many people I don’t even recognize their faces anymore? The lighting was bad I suppose, but I remembered after a little jog of my memory. Small world. Maybe it’s some kinda force that just draws people who want the same things together.

A few weeks ago the local paper did an article on swinging in Singapore. Well, it was my first time, but it was nothing like whatever they wrote. But I suppose the experience is generally different for everyone. I met tons of long terms and married couples, people who are in steady relationships for months, and it did not end in a complicated, messy, filthy orgy. I ended up at Luke’s apartment (he was a guy I picked up at a club a few weeks ago along with his girl-friend and another friend of his. We went back to the latter’s apartment and I made him whip me) with the guy that invited me (Mr. Manhunt. From a long time back, when I first started out with the whole nude photography thing, he’s a great photographer) and his girl. She was really hot, completely, but I had a little bit of a problem eating her out because she was so darned wet, and her pussy tasted like treacle sauce… it should have been a turn on, but I will admit I have never ate anything quite like it before, and it freaked me out a little.

I think Luke has one of the sexiest lips anyone could ever kiss, and he’s very sweet looking too, and would have been great in bed if he wasn’t so un-used to fucking on the same bed along with two other people. I actually got a little jealous watching him kiss the other girl. Mr. MH ravished me for a bit, but the thing is… I’m really just not into Chinese guys. Just completely not into them. It is a physical impossibility for me to get turned on, and we’re talking about a Manhunt contestant, cute butt, great physique, lovely grip on your tits kinda guy. You know, it’s just like how some people cannot help but be gay? I cannot help but be only sexually attracted to everything foreign. Unless they are women, but that is really beside the point.

Allright, yes, so the eventual outcome of a swing party would be for it to cumulate in kinky sex, be it in a few hours or in a few weeks. That’s the whole darned reason why it’s called a swing party and not It’s-Just-Lunch. But what I actually do like about it is this: That talking about sex doesn’t mean you’ll shag the person. It’s just the way the whole atmosphere’s set, and I quite like how everyone there’s comfortable with themselves. And no one has a problem with picking anyone else up. So at least at one of these, I know for sure I won’t be confronted with a lame ass pickup line.

And to tell the truth, most of the people there are pretty good looking, the women, anyway. The guys were… not too bad. But I was glad I brought along a cute partner, and will do so in subsequent parties.

Oh it’s quite shallow the first time round I suppose. But then again, I’m generally quite shallow when it comes to the people I bonk. Of course I would love someone like Martine again. Good-looking, great in bed, very intelligent, affluent, and the fact that I was completely crazy over him for all of that and yet just because he Just Is. But like I’ve said before, my time is too precious to waste on people that have nothing to offer and nothing I’m attracted to.

Shallow, I believe, is a word that people who cannot acquire the things they want call those that can. My definition for that word is as a descriptive for people who peruse useless things that do not enrich them; a person to me, is shallow when time and happiness become second to material wants and status anxiety.

But anyway, I don’t think I’m being shallow to want to shag gorgeous men, and watch pretty girls have sex. It is certainly preferable to watching ugly guys and fat whores have sex.

What can I say. It was great. Promiscuity shouldn’t be a word that exist. Any sort of sex is liberating, and group sex is fun, period. Of course these parties can be a ‘watch and be watched’ thing if you only want to watch and be watched. I’ve been in tons of group sex situations and I never had a problem drawing my own boundaries, and people are usually very receptive to this kinda things, most people don’t like forcing their way into sex. What I cannot understand is that, if you actually went to one of these gatherings, how can you possibly call the activities they engage in thereafter promiscuous? I mean, yeah sure, the word ‘Swing’ exudes with monogamous virtue.

Give me a break.

xoxox

No comments: