Sunday, May 29, 2005

Man of Action

I finally met up with Élan once again, after having not seen him since I stayed over at his place for a couple of nights after Ethan left the country. It’s the end of May now, that was at the beginning of March. Two and a half months, I think.

He’s lost a ton of weight on a stress filled diet, but no matter, he looked pretty damn good. When he’s a little fatter, he reminds me of Ewan McGregor, when he’s not, he looks like how I would imagine Puck from a Midsummer’s Night Dream would kinda look like. We never actually have dates, he doesn’t go on dates. He only goes to work and goes drinking, and when I meet him, it’s normally at his place over a movie and Barcadi Breezers. I always never want to do anything sexual with him when I’m not around him, but when I am, I just can’t help it. He drives me crazy. I love grabbing onto him and snogging him, and I love it when he kisses down my back and strokes me all evening. Guys in their mid-twenties are normally not up my avenue, but he’s the only one that I can actually say I like. He’s actually really decent. Can’t stay attached for nuts, but at least he doesn’t lie. And while for all the rest of the world, cigarette smoke on a person’s breath stink, I can’t think of a sexier way to have anyone’s kisses smell. It’s probably something back from my adolescent years… all the cutest boys smoked, and I’d kissed all of them.

His roommate came in at about just before midnight fucking shit faced and offered me some frozen bruchettas. He was so drunk he didn’t even bother to re-heat the shit up. Élan asked him how did his date with that girl go.

‘She was a nice chick, had some interesting things to say, but you know, I’m not up her chute. If you know what I mean. She’s messaging me now, asking me where I’d gone, but I really can’t be bothered. I’m a man of action ya’know.’

If I weren’t there, Élan would probably have laughed with him about it, but I was. And I thought what that bloke just said was fucking stupid. Man of Action? Good god. He ran off without even trying, I mean, come on, what the hell do you expect? A girl to screw you on the first date? Get real. Anyway, he’s certainly not going to get any action, so what the hell.

I was sitting beside Élan in my dress with my legs propped up on the couch, my panties in clear view. And His roomie was just staring down between my legs. I quite enjoyed it. It was fun. Later we went back into his room and he started making out with me again. I told him I really couldn’t fuck him, or I’d feel too guilty and too filthy when I meet Chris tomorrow in Saigon, and the lovely boy didn’t.

He’d pulled out a bullet vibrator instead and used it on me till I came. I made as much noise as I could, firstly because I turn myself on hearing myself sigh and moan and scream, secondly because I knew his room-mate wasn't getting any, and I know Elan wanted secreatly to taunt him as well. It turned him (E) on enough it took all of five minutes of stroking his before he came. I like guys like that. Guys that can come without sex, oh good. It just annoys me to no end when sex becomes the be all end all, and the orgasm is so important it starts to feel (for me) like a fucking chore.

Like, come, already.

Élan smoked a whole lot in his bedroom that night, so I couldn’t go to sleep. Cigarette smoke is a devil’s that more horrid to my sleep then a double shot espresso, so I ended up reading half of Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code in his living room till what must have been 3 in the morning. Then I slept naked on the couch till about 8 or 9. I have no idea if the roomie saw me, but if he did, I’m sure he’d certainly liked what he saw.

Did loads of crazy art things today and got my entire body painted. If all goes on well, I may go back to Siem Reap, but not with Chris, and for purposes not related to anything romantic. Although one of the guys that’s going, I’ve wanted to shag for… oh nearly a year and a half now.

xoxox

No comments: