Thursday, May 19, 2005

What A Laugh.

I really should take a shower, but I ran through my e-mail inbox, and thought a couple of emails I'd gotten in the last two days are too funny to pass up sharing.

Note that I normally do not do this, unless you're presumptious and stupid.

email no. 1:

Why the sudden recent change in outlook, in perspective, in you?
I think you've tested positive isn't it?

My Answer: Positive for what? AIDS? Pregnancy? If I were, I'd say it. It doesn't matter if it's something to be ashamed about or not. Loads of people read this blog, and if I do get something like AIDS from my lifestyle, then I'd better say it, shouldn't I. So that everyone will get freaked out of their pants and realize that casual sex, no matter how protected and selective you are, can result in AIDS.

I am protected and selective, and I sure as hell don't have AIDS. Or for that matter, any other sort of disease.

Look, STDs exsist, there's a risk in anything you do, there's a bloody risk in living. It's just that people get more freaked out over something like an STD even if it's less of a pain then say... an eating disorder... just because they've got all these moral curses attacted to them.

e-mail no. 2

First things first. You must be wondering who I am. Well my name doesnt matter now does it? As Shakespeare said - What's in a name? Well I have been following your blog for sometime now. I am really intrigued by it. I am an Canadian Indian and no, I dont have an ED. I have been here for quite sometime now and boy! Never have I come across someone like you.
I am really impressed by your blogs. Really, by the manner in which you constantly describe yourself as good in bed. Even though I am prety young, I have had my share of some women from varied backgrounds. But you have intrigued me like none other. I will be honest with you. I would like to be in bed with you, even if its just for once. I have put it bluntly being inspired from your own blogs.
I can show you that white men arent the only ones good in bed. I ethnically come from the land of Kamasutra and I am good at it - trust me! I can show you what I say here and also can see what you've got. Mind you, I am not another one of those desperate bastards who hog the bars every night so that there might be a remote chance that they get laid - someday. I am very happy the way I am but after reading your blogs, as I said, I am really intrigued.
I hope I have put my message across and you have had the chance to read it. I dont have anything more to say. Just once will be enough. Maybe after reading my mail you are right up there. But I assure you, you wont regret this in case you wish to accept. I will keenly look forward to your reply. Even if you decide against my request, I would nevertheless like to meet up with you for a couple of drinks/coffee. It would be nice - really. That's all.

***
I won't even bother to comment.

xoxox


No comments: