Sunday, May 01, 2005

People are Fucked Up

I cannot believe this.

I left my cell phone by the sink and came back something like 1 minute later and it was gone. Obviously someone was clearly looking out to take it, I mean, ugh. Of course people are shitty and dishonest, but who ever took it must have known it was mine, saw me place it on the sink, didn’t say anything about it, and just walked away with it.

Then today I bought a whole bag of fruit and left it on my dad’s boot (on, not in) thinking, who the hell will want to steal fruit. Apparently I was wrong. People do want to steal fruit. People will take anything.

This is incredible. I wish shitty karma on all people that do shitty things like that.

And if you’re wondering, yes I do return cell phones, no matter how expensive they are. I just wouldn’t take someone else’s things. Unfortunately the world isn’t like that. I mean, Jesus Christ, my whole fucking weekend is ruined. I hope these idiots all just die.

ffff

If you really want to do something good for humanity, don't ever take someone else's things without asking first. I mean, you never know how badly you might just ruin someone's day by taking something that isn't yours. Have some pride and integrity and don't do it.

People are facinating that way aren't they. They'd expound a whole lot of moral values on laws they have no opportunity to break (because they are too broke, ugly or scared) but they'd have no problem taking someone else's stuff.

1 comment:

freaker126 said...

I know your freaking feeling. Eon ago, 2 boys wanted to borrow a puzzle game I was playing. I said no, then silly me go and put it together with my mom's groceries and go to the front door of my flat to see my mom. Moment later, when I came back to it. It was freaking gone gone!

I saw the two idiots and shout and run after them ( I was a small kid with freaking violent tendencies so you can imagine how violently angry I was!) The two idiots though run faster then a speeding bullet and they suddenly went poof.

I tried going up and looking at a couple of blocks at the surrounding area. But, they were gone. So, were my what $0.50 game puzzle? Stupid idiot.

Fast forward, I was changing inside the toilet at marine parade after having fun at the sea side. Silly me again, went out a while (forgot why) leaving my pants still inside the toilet. One guy went in and went out looking down. I saw his face and remembered my pants and wallet still inside. When I check, my pants (luckily) were still there but of course my wallet is gone!

Although, it was just $10 inside it but stupid human have to steal money from others. I know it was my mistake, but hey, I was still a kid and still think that the world is full of honest people. NOT!

From then on, I never take things for granted and never trust anybody. TRUS NOONE!

Until now, the world is full of crapz, and I guess till I die it will always be so.