Tuesday, July 19, 2005

REAL Studio Apartment.

I found out today that Kevin has been looking around for a place to start up his studio. So no we’re looking for something in the range of $1200. Around the Dover, Queenstown, Buona Vista MRTs. Preferably barely furnished. Condominiums or really cool, edgy apartments. You know, crap sort of places with cement floors and rough walls. We’re going to look at shop-houses in Chinatown too.

I have decided I wouldn’t bother staying with anyone un-creative and anally retentive. If I’m going to live with someone, might as well be someone inspiring.

The idea of turning the apartment into a photographic studio is really making me come. I mean, not only do I get to make it look as cool as it needs to be, I also get to make money to pay part of the rent by renting it out. But that’s not the best part. The best part is, I honestly think Kev is one of THE best art photographers in Singapore, and it would be beyond privilege to watch him go about it.

Things just kinda work out, you know.

Anyway, Richard told me something like he might just be getting some funk vehicle with tons of boot-space because he’d been thinking about it all along, and the fact that I might get too busy really soon to spend time traveling about to schtomph him daily might just be the catalyst to get him to get one.

Oddly enough, the first place I checked out was only a block away from his place. But it’s just WAY too inconvenient for me.

It’s been a wild day, and I just made my second painting sale, and I’m very happy :D

The article in Digital Life was cool. Yep, nothing like self-promotion on the web!

Oh and the blow up with Kenny Sia and Xia Xue. I really haven’t got anything much to say.

Look, I was bored, everyone in that PRIVATE room (Sg blogarati only what) was definitely of legal age and most certainly had seen several pairs of tits in their life. What the hell la.

If I’m living my life wrong, then why am I so happy?

xoxox

No comments: