Sunday, July 17, 2005

Roomie

Okay. Help.

I'm too lazy to look for a real estate agent, I need to move out (It's WAY too inconvenient for me to make it to NTU from where I live) and I don't particularly feel like moving to Boon Lay.

Is there someone out there around the Holland Village area that can accomodate me? I'm looking towards something like $400 a month. It's not a whole lot of money and definitely below the normal rate, but I'm extremely easy to live with and I'll bring some excitement into your environment. I'll also bring along a coffee machine.

If it's one of those crap houses by Chip Bee gardens, even better. Super spacious, super crap, and perfect for painting in. (Don't worry, I like non-toxic stuff like water-colour and gouache). I'll even make it look nice for you.

Please email sarongpartygirl@gmail.com

xoxox

No comments: