Monday, July 18, 2005

Roomie edit.

Thank you for all the responses!

Alright, after taking a look at the Singapore map I realized the best place for me would actually be the areas around Dhoby Ghaut MRTKilliney Road, Grange Road, River Valley- and Buona Vista MRTHolland Village- I’m honestly not interested in staying in a flat. Yah la, very wanna-be high-class, I know.

If you have something that’s a few minutes away from an MRT station that’s on the western side of the East-West line or Southern North-East, particularly by the two above mentioned train stations, please email!

The price I can afford is around $400-$500 every month. And I definitely need broadband.

I’m relatively neat (meaning I put things back within a 6 inch radius from where I took them from and do my dishes before I got to bed) and I promise to tape my mouth when I have sex past 11 p.m. And it’s alright if you want to join in and you’re female, or male and have a woman with you. (Basic swing rules hey!). And I will still be bringing along the coffee machine. And if you have a crap place, I will also be more then glad to fix it up for you at no cost.

On a more… serious note, I am looking for a room-mate, not someone to get into my pants. In case anyone gets the wrong idea. So don’t waste your time and mine.

xoxox

No comments: