Monday, April 12, 2010

Suspicious Tram Stop.

I'm the only person I know that can turn a party filled with nerds playing wii into a den of junk come sunrise. Of course most of everybody else wasn't interested so I'm not that good, but I can understand people that refuse a serotonin high. It makes you feel pretty bad several hours later. Most of the feeling of ill comes from exhaustion though. Not enough rest and everything goes wrong. Something a stewardess told me while I was having cold shivers and felt like dying on the plane here from Singers.

By the time I came home, it was 5 the next day. The creepy thing is... I walked a good way because I felt like a walk, before deciding to hop on a tram. After a certain amount of stations had passed, I realized I had in fact taken the tram in the wrong direction, and that I had walked all the way back to the tram stop I had meant to get off at. Just that, things kind of looked different when you get to the stop from a different end of the street. Totally disoriented.

No comments: