Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're all Professionals.

Rochelle made it down yesterday for her shoot. She was all ill when she arrived, but after putting on her gear (which included a killer corset and a pair of ankle breaking platform heels), her health seemed to take a turn for the better. Perhaps there's something to be said for making yourself look fabulous as a way to stop feeling sick and ready to roll.

Dan is making a book of a seemingly random collection of photos that includes naked hot girls with too much eye-makeup, shots of abandoned architecture (or something to that effect) and massive crowds of people in all states of ecstasy (rock concerts and such). A month ago he'd asked Rochelle if she'd like to model for him, and she said she'd do it, if he also made her pictures she could use for her fetish modeling portfolio.


I have no idea what my part was to be in all of this, but Dan asked me to go put on the one piece of lingerie I brought here (a luxury on economy baggage allowance, I really couldn't afford that extra few grams), a pile of makeup and my scarlet heels and join them. So I did. There were some nice fun shots I'll post later as long as R's face isn't in them because she's planning on being a world renowned -insert respectable occupation here- whereas I'm planning to stick to my path of insanity as a means to reach ever greater artistic heights... so photos that are good for my reputation aren't necessarily good for hers.

So we did the typical girl on girl thing. You know. The thing two horny chicks would do to each other, especially if there's a cute guy in the room taking photos of them. In a short amount of time (after enough photos were taken) the camera was abandoned and the hot making-out started.

I have to say it was probably the best threesome ever. Firstly because we were all really comfortable with each other. Similar levels of self-confidence and attractiveness definitely helps. Most of the time, threesomes can get a wee tedious because one other person is usually less secure about her/his self, and I usually feel it in my place to reassure them that they're great. Or something. Wtf, I just want to do what I want to do when I'm having sex, not worrying about someone's ego. Bah.

Rochelle is probably the best girl I've been with in ages. She was really into it, and she was 100% sober. Dan was great too, for starters, he wasn't pushing the situation in any direction, and he knew what to do. Most guys usually don't know what to do, or feel this overwhelming need to push girls around get them to do stuff. Sometimes that can be fun but not on the first night when three people get together. I mean, hell, sometimes it can get to the point where I want to yell "stop shoving my face into her cunt, maybe I don't like the way it tastes, dude."

I was so turned on watching them. I really enjoyed it. It's kind of peculiar watching someone you're into make out with another girl; One of the things I love about it is seeing how that person can truly enjoy kisses and sex and love with another person. People like to think that their partners can only kiss them or love them or fuck them with a passion exclusive to them, but it's not true. Somewhere out there there is someone else (or several) that he is equally as capable of feeling as passionate about. And I like the feeling of knowing that by seeing it happen. It's fascinating because you see a part of that person that you don't normally see, from a different view, probably with a bit of a twist.

A lot of threesomes I've been in happened because someone thought, what the hell, let's do it for the sake of it. I know I've been guilty of that. But last night just kinda happened because he was attracted to her. I mean, of course these things happen because people are attracted to each other, but a lot of the time, imho, they happen because of the need to have it for the sake of having it, or to force some poor girl into it, or to pleasantly surprise the guy at hand, or because I'm horny and want to have sex with my girlfriend's fuck buddy... and a host of other less noble motivations... well it wasn't like that. They were obviously hot for each other, not just physically, it was a genuine thing, and I liked that.

For some reason I just have this hilarious image in my head where he's eating her out and I'm jilling off beside them and just as I have this massive orgasm which has taken me so long to achieve, I yell "I think this is the beginning of a promising relationship!"

1 comment:

Thomas Nordanstad said...

Wonderful story! I felt it was honest and fleshy and respectful at the same time..