Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Yesterday was weird. I ended up sitting on the roof landing on Mark's balcony with his neighbour in my underpants trying to get a tan. When I was going to go off, I couldn't find my keys and iPod. I'd left them on the table when I took off my pants before I got on the roof. I hunted for them everywhere but couldn't find them. Then Mark made me sit down for awhile and asked me to calm down and browse through his music while he looked for it. At some point I got this bizarre feeling he was playing some kind of weird joke on me, or keep my stuff to get me to come back or something. I can't assume I know what his motives were, or that it wasn't a genuine mistake, but when he found my stuff, it was in a corner of the flat I'd never gone near. I didn't get it at all. He says he was genuinely being muddle headed, but somehow I just don't believe him.

Anyway! It's Queen's night tomorrow, I'll be heading out with Ruiter for a big party. We were out last week when he got a call from someone saying they were from the "Organization of the desperate pigs". He thought it was a joke at first, but it turns out that they want him to do an infographic with their data on how the welfare of farmed pigs have improved over the last decades. Ruiter says he's too damn busy, but I told him I'd help him with it, if he'd do the consulting. I'm going to try and push for it. It'll be nice to 'get out there'.

I finally booked the trip to Balogna. I fucked it up the first time around, so I now have two bookings. What an idiot! Luckily tickets are 3 Euros from Brussels to Balogna. It's the coach from Amsterdam to Brussels that's expensive. Kind of. Somehow I always manage to fuck my travel bookings up. I don't know why. I always fuck any sort of administrative stuff up. I've never been any good at filing and keeping dates in my head and all of that, I just can't. It's a wonder. I'm so good at some things and so miserably useless at others. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I am mostly gone