Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Blood Drive

Its just about the time of the year when the blood drive comes to the college to try and get supposedly healthy, young, people to donate their blood for well, I suppose the benifit of the community.

That, and you also get to go up on the piority list of people who deserve blood when you're stupid enough to get knocked down by a cement mixer (I'm very afriad of cement mixers and irons) Plus additional community service hours which you will need before you can graduate the year.

A bunch of the girls decided they wanted to go, and the Princess asked me if I was going to.

I made her remember last year's incident. Of course she fully well knew I could not be donating blood, even with the recent clean bill of health I've gotten (which also reminds me that I must go back this friday to get the report...) She couldn't either, but this year she's been a good girl and can.

I didn't know this last year of course -being the first time I felt like donating blood -it isn't a favourite pasttime afterall.

How many sexual partners have you had in the past 6 months?
Have you slept with someone you knew for less then two months?

The doctor had to turn me away, and I walked a few steps with very much blushing before he beckoned me back.

"You can just tell your girlfriends your underweight, if they ask. Because you really are too light to be donating blood anyway."

Well, why didn't you just turn me away by telling me I was underweight in the first place? Ah but mentioning a dirty past is always so much more fun, isn't it ;)

So I went away with a goal in mind, that in 2004, I would be able to donate. Well, I held out till sometime in early June, when the symptoms for self-destruction start to set in and I go and get a body-mod and indulge in a sex binge.

Yes, apparently I have known Mr. Big for nearly a year now, and I did know Mr. Grant for more then 2 months before I slept with him. Although that's really stretching the limits of 'know'; in this case, it was more like I 'saw him around'. So this meant that while I was seeing them in the first half of the year, that did not constitute a positve answer for the second question. And two really isn't multiple!

xoxox

No comments: