Saturday, August 07, 2004

Easily Satisfied

Men are simply so, aren’t they. I had such a great time with Mr. Big last night, and this morning he was all kisses and hugs before he left for Bali.

He appreciates me a lot more these days because I’ve been so terribly busy we haven’t been seeing much of each other. His attitude last night was absolutely becoming. The first thing he said when he met me was how I looked so fabulous, as I always do, and that was something he really appreciated and wished more girls would do. ‘They do seem to get lazy after they’ve snagged you.’ I told him I would never tire of making myself look good for my own sake. That I look very much like a trophy clinging onto his arm was simply a rather commendable side-effect (and is preferable to looking like a rotten catch).

I don’t know what it was about last night, but for once, we managed to spend the bulk of the time talking about something other then sex. Which is a very becoming topic for a girl, but cannot possibly be continually engaging all the time.

There was dinner at his favourite café,then some Michel Moore, followed by wine at Indochine. He absolutely insisted that I had to view the male bathroom because the urinals faced a two-way mirror and it did seem like you were getting no privacy while you pee-ed. It wasn’t as queer as he made it sound, the two-way was too blurry. The one lone guy doing his business was rather amused, mentioning something about the bar making sure you felt like you weren’t given any privacy whatsoever when you used their bathrooms.

***

He wanted to drop by Cayote Ugly for some reason, and I got irked at the fact that I had to be charged a cover. I was never charged a cover before. I entertain your men, make them stay for much longer periods of time then they normally would, buy many more drinks while doing so, and you charge me a cover. Where’s Terry? :( He explicitly said he missed me around.

I went onto the bar-top to provide some rather good entertainment because it pleases me to do so, and Mr. Big said it was a rather amusing situation for him to be in. It was the first time where the girl he was with was holding the attention of everyone else in the club. ‘And it’s the idea that only you get to take me home huh.’ (Yeah.)

So I was gyrating the pole, or something similar, and noticing the very cute French looking guy standing just beside Mr. B observing me very intently. I thought he was very cute and started flirting with him. He kept on beckoning me to come to him, and I didn’t quite know what to do. I was with someone else after all, so I licked my fingers and stayed on the bar top.

After a bit, I went down to him and asked him if he was French. No, Welsh. Ah all right, I went on with some diatribe about this pretty Welsh woman I knew in her late 30s whom I found quite attractive. Oh by the way have you been in a ménage a trios?

And all this time he was grabbing me and pressing my body upon his. It was a really weird situation to be in. I turned to Mr. B and asked him if he minded. No he didn’t, but I still felt weird. I thought, what the heck, I wouldn’t care if he danced with another girl and plastered his hands on her groin, so I got the cute welsh guy to dance with me on the bar-top. It’s rather convoluted rational, I know. I can say it got terribly provocative on the bar-top, and some guy actually came up to him to ask him about it.

We were strolling drunkenly back to his apartment when he told me about it.

Apparently that stupid guy and his silly school-girl friends (look, only school girls do stupid things like that) had started wondering about what seemed to be a rather queer liaison between Mr. B and myself (it was clear we were seeing each other, but weird that he was letting me be in such close proximity to another man), and had gotten him to ask Mr. B whether if I was attempting to incite jealousy.

He also told me he knew that the guy beside him was totally smitten by me (or my ass, or legs, or any other body part, all of which are sculpted to perfection, guaranteed).

It was a very weird situation if you thought about it, and he was very nice to notice that and to strike up conversation with him (the Welsh* boy). He said something about being sure that I had made his* night and that he was glad I did. Aintit strange?

Was too drunk for sex the whole night, he must have been too. Got up at 3 a.m. and had to induce vomiting. I have no idea why. 2 whites and a red is fine, 2 reds and a white isn’t.

***

Showered together the next morning. I woke up with the strangest desire to blow him, perhaps because he had been such wonderful company the night before and I wanted to return the favour. And it’s a wonder what a little thing like a few seconds of blowjob can do for a guy’s mood, and his perspective of the world.

I sat on the edge of the bath as he shampooed and brought my mouth to his dick. Then I thought, what the hell, let’s make it sexier, and I got onto my knees. And I really like that, and I’m sure he did too. There’s just something so arousing because of the sense of ‘giving’ that it incites, stemming from a feigned sort of submission. And having it done in the shower, when everyone’s nice and clean, with all that hot water and almond aroma from the soaps pouring all over you is, I swear, very, very sexy.

Size is most certainly important, because then, it fills you up and chock your full. To have it really big, and hard, and completely errect in the palm of my hand and stuffed between my lips accorded me pleasures of satisfaction that were amazingly powerful, but could not satisfy. And I felt like I wanted more and more, and could never ever have gotten enough.


And I could feel his pleasure. I really took notice of it this time, and found out why fellatio's fantastic. Because you're wholly concentrated on the other person, and your satisfaction is through his satisfaction, and that's just so unselfish. We're so seldom that, and therefore the emotion is thus a real treat.

***

He messaged me while I was having some rather mediocre coffee and kaya toast at the coffee shop near my house, thanking me for the great time last night. And the little morning treat, which he didn’t quite expect and was wishing he had woken up earlier so we could have had a long tryst. But ah, he had a ferry to catch, and he is ever-late. Which is good for me, since I suffer from the same muddle-headedness he does. The one where you loose everything just before you have to leave the house.

xoxox

No comments: