Sunday, August 15, 2004

Perfect Girlfriend




(text) I kinda tried to teach myself how to be the perfect girlfriend.


Indeed.
I perverted myself as a kid because that's what the TV shows told me guys wanted. Guys liked latex and leather, anal sex and orgies. They didn't know how to commit and only cared for the pretty girls.

Of course I grew up. And I don't do all those things because I want to be the perfect girlfriend anymore. I would do them because I want to. All of them, except the anal bit. I might consider His ass though.

Children have a very strange sense of sexuality. I suppose the ones that never got to see people having sex didn't have much sense of the act, but I had an impression of what sex was at about age 8. I saw them do it on the screen, and on comic books, and insinuated by Madonna in one of her older glossies, before she became all about Kabbalah and other relevant commercialized modes of spirituality.

I’ve always thought of writing something over what I fantasized about as a child. I think it was all very disturbing, and I doubt I was the only one out there.

I knew a pair of twins who used to blow each other. Maybe I’ll write about that sometime. A short, little disturbing graphic novel about childish libidos. Have you ever thought of the alternative uses of a squiggle pen? The sort they used to advertise on TV that came in primary colours and vibrated as you wrote so your lines would turn out curly.

Would ‘Castle on a Cloud’ sound like an apt title for a book like that?

xoxox


No comments: