Friday, August 06, 2004

Fighting the Sensitive War

Ohoh, I have to run of for a date with Mr. Big. I insisted he take me to watch Fahrenheit 9/11, and he was fully keen on it (no prizes for guessing who he's voting for. But like you care. As Conrad puts it, one lousy vote's not going to do anything.)

Anyway, just a quick one.

Apparently Kerry promises to fight a sensitive war on terror. I read it off Evil White Guy's blog; he's making fun of it, and so is Rush Limbaugh. And quite alot of other people, I'm sure.

But I have to say I'd be more optimistic about any other alternative, relative to whatever that's planned for Iraq at the moment, because it obviously isn't working. Besides, someone has developed a rather interesting 21st century propaganda deployment device. I swear, I was in stitches when I saw the article in this month's Popular Science. It even comes with a Pal of the USA baseball cap.

How about stuffing in some Kerry Kisses too? Made by Hershey's of course.

xoxox

No comments: