Saturday, August 21, 2004

Old Habits Die Hard

Ever since my Grandma died, my daddy's been going though truckloads of old photographs dating all the way back to the 1920s. My Grandmama's been dead for about 2 months already, and I still can't believe that she is, but it doesn't affect me as much anymore.

He's up to the 1980's now, and my mom came into my room today with a photo that pictured me rolling on my back, touching my toes (as you can clearly see).



'You were such an awfully adorable baby. Look at you! So young and already showing the world your snatch.'

You gotta love her sense of humour.

***

In more other news.
My sister turned on the television and we saw our lovely cousin acting in some Chinese drama serial. She turned to look at me and asked why I wasn't there instead of the other girls.

'You forget. I can barely speak mandarin.'

Which reminds me of this interview with Steve Earle, where he talks about his new album in which he sings a lovely ballad to Condoleeza Rice. Ah fie, cock-sucking is simply not enough these days to get you a love song.

xoxox

No comments: