Thursday, August 05, 2004

Fetish Photography

It’s my favourite sort of portraiture photography, really. Nothing’s sexier then a girl in stockings, garter belts, and a finely embroidered corset. Throw in some great Bloom colours (cosmetics that look good at smell yummy. My lip gloss has the aroma of jaffa cakes, and I love jaffa cakes) and you’ve got a great set. After lots of photo-shopping, of course.

But there are times when your photographer’s idea of fetish really doesn’t conform to yours, and that’s when things get strange. I most certainly can’t complain though, I was getting paid, and it wasn’t anything dirty really, which was what made it all the more bizarre.

I went there in an all white outfit, including pretty white slips, the pure school-girl sort triumph sells at non school-girl prices. It made for a fun shoot, but he wanted a little more, so all-right, what have you got mister.

Well, he hunted around the studio for a bit, found the tool-box, and got out a spanner.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. A Spanner. What in hell am I supposed to do with a spanner? You should have told me earlier, I’d have brought overalls, but whatever you want.

He told me to make like the spanner was trying to take down my panties. I didn’t quite know what he was getting at, but I did what I thought was what he wanted. I supposed it turned out all-right. We pretty much worked though he whole tool box. I think the shots with the torch light might actually turn out quite bad, really. Only kids do those things with torch-lights and their faces, but I’m sure I’ll have a good time laughing at myself when they get developed.

My breast have no developed a strange, indefinable relationship with spanners. Happened sometime when he thought having the metal cusp my nipple would make for fantastic artistry.

The other thing he wanted me to put on was some swim ware. Namely a pair of goggles, a skin colored swimming cap and nothing else. Oh, and an underwater camera. I only agreed to the underwater camera. The light thing was whimsical, goggles and a swimming cap? That’s just retarded.

xoxox

No comments: