Wednesday, July 07, 2004

***
Farewell Gift

Great. Mr. Big is leaving for the U.S in a couple of days, and he just had to remind me by asking for a farewell favour. Basically along the lines of, can we please hire a girl and have a threesome?

Frankly, I'm a little tired of those. They are just ,well, tiring. But since I suppose we'd be paying the girl, we can do whatever the hell we want within certain confines (don't start reporting me now, I'm really not that much of a brute.) Whatever, I don't know.

He asked me if I was going to use a dental damn. I wonder if he even knows what a dental dam's like. I think I was the one who taught him the word. (Basically, it's a cut open condom that makes oral sex on a woman perfectly boring) I think I'll just pass for now, but remember to bring along a pair of scissors.

I'm starting to feel like this is really silly.

I mean, previously I said it was nice of him to suggest it because it was an obvious call to get my attention after a week of having to blow him off, but now that he's really into it and constantly getting to me about it...

Well, I'm sure I'll have loads of fun experimenting with leather ribbons and gourmet chocolate and the like, but it still gets to me. You're not supposed to plan these things.

Or do you?

xoxox

No comments: