Friday, July 02, 2004

***
Thoughts on a Ménage a Trios

I have no idea what it is with guys and how the ultimatum in sexual flavor is a ménage a trios. The Boy, for one, will never deviate from that, despite all my wiles and brazen inventiveness. And he’s not the only guy I know that swears by it.
Eventually all these blokes and their fanaticism got into me, and despite the fact that the last time I found myself in the awkward position of being in nothing but my underpants, with another girl and boy, I had thought it was fucking weird, I decided (of late) that I wouldn’t mind giving it another go.

There are only two males I know who have had the occasion present itself to them quite without their own efforts (one had it suggested by a girlfriend, the other was in the US navy. Whatever That’s supposed to imply). And they both have told me what I’ve finally come to agree with.

Threesomes are really just all right.

Usually they’re nothing like the erotic fuck fests in something like an Anias Nin novelette. It’s all still there, the abundance of soft flesh, times two in audio-visual stimulus; but at the same time there’s something that’s compromised, and that something is intimacy. Which makes up a large part of any erotic experience.

I suppose there’s a difference depending on the perspective it’s being viewed from, based on how well who knows who. In other words, it’s different if you’re the guest and the couple. Different if you’re gay with a sexually disorientated, rather experimental partner; or if you’re married and just bored. You get my point.

Whatever it is, if you’re curious about what a threesome is like, this is my opinion:
They are just all right.

***

In other news, Mr. Big offered me the key to his place.
I was half-asleep and terribly disorientated when he did; but I didn't take it.

Firstly it's too much responsibility -I don't want to be blamable for anything that might happen to your place- Secondly, I would probably take advantage of it (I haven’t thought of how that would be possible, but I do have a tendency of pushing the limits on people’s tolerance) And lastly because I felt that that would have taken our relationship one extra step, to somewhere I’m not sure where to, and to which I didn’t think he was truly, absolutely sure of either.

He was hesitant about it (offering the key) so, yeah. Forget it.


xoxox

No comments: