Tuesday, July 20, 2004

***
Legs.

I love legs. I never realized how attractive a gorgeous, tanned, well worked-out pair on a guy was, until today. And quite bizarrely, it was through the perusal of this month’s Popular Science magazine that made me come to the conclusion. (Look, if you know what I’m talking about and are laughing your ass off, stop it already. The guy parading the NASA technology based system for muscle injury really does have a nice pair of legs. But I’m not out of sense; my monthly dose of hot men usually come from Wallpaper and Surface. Love the Ermenegildo Zegna suits.)

Ah, but anyway, that doesn’t discredit the fact that a lovely pair of legs play a reasonable part in the physical attraction factor. For men, it’s quite duh, huh; and I don’t complain. I love my legs. And I think they aren’t worshipped enough. Damnit.

I have no idea why, but I started feeling really frustrated at how I’m not meeting enough cute guys. Oh, very frivolous indeed, but I can’t help it. Of late.

Well, as of this afternoon anyway.

Now there’s this really gorgeous Scandinavian I’ve been trying to bully into working on something like the Beckham’s July 2003 cover for L'Uomo Vogue, but I believe that when he agrees, which would probably be sometime after his girl leaves the country, I’ll just leave it at there. Whatever. Even if he wants to shoot by himself, I’m fine with that, as long as I get to keep the photos. He’s gorgeous up to the point my panties get wet when I talk to him and the guys at the party willingly admit he should start his own fucking boy band already. Although I dare say his vocal capabilities leave very much to be desired, but that’s beside the point.

I wish there was a Mr. O character I could insert into my life.

Oh, but the truth is, all ex-flings and current paramours are mildly attractive and nothing spectacular for a reason. Well, a number of reasons.

1) Through random observation and arbitrary sampling, it would seem that the most gorgeous men I know are also the most faithful. and they are all attached.

2) I look nothing like Posh Spice, can never look anything like Posh Spice, and they all possibly want a woman that’s a looker like her. (Even though I have also observed that this is not all the time true. But I refer to the following point.)

3) They intimidate the hell out of me when I’m sober.

And…

4) There’s really such a thing as being far too gorgeous.

xoxox

No comments: