Wednesday, July 28, 2004

***
Of all the Shite we go through...

PMS has got to be one of the worst things.

My tummy hurts, my body aches, and I feel so fustrated.

Stupid taxi driver took such a fucking long windy road back I had to yell at him. The metre showed $4 more then usual, do you know how much extra distance is $4 more? I'm not anal about $4, but that meant an extra 10 mins groaning in the cab and trying to control my temper.

Which I eventually didn't.

Mr. Sacharrine making me feel like a jerk.

You know the sort of weird scenario where a guy fucks a virgin girl and just wants to remain friends? I feel stuck in that.

Look, I don't need you to give me the world because I already have everything I want in my. world. And I don't need you to take care of me because I don't care if I die. And also because within the atrociously low standards for safety I have for myself, taking care of myself isn't a particularly difficult task.

But for all the shit I'm feeling, I wouldn't want to trade gender.
The responsibility for a penis is far too high a price to pay as a trade off for monthly madness.

I suppose I'm not making much sense.


fffff

No comments: