Friday, June 25, 2004

***
Besame Mucho

I love him so very much.
I guess I'm being terribly stupid. And LDRs (that's long distance relationships for the uninitiated -shame on you! In this day and age? And you havn't discovered the joys of loving someone on the otherside of the world?-), maybe they are really all just about imagination and being in love with the impression of someone you chat to for a couple of hours a day.

But who cares. Talking to him makes me feel elated, makes me forget about every shitty problem I have, makes me feel like I connect.

I like how he is. How he never worries about anything, how it doesn't matter if he'll be busy when I visit; He'll make time and make sure I have a good time.
How he says don't call, he'll call and no, there is no need to send down a USB hub so we can have web-cam sex, he'll buy one.
(But that's what you said months ago. Oh wait. I see, you're stuck in the university's computer lab so there's no point. Well, allright.)

He's driving back to his parents house to get his laundry done today. Terribly spoilt, it's a wonder how he's never mis-behaved around me.

Ah I'm all silly and sick tonight (Literally. But I feel better now; Clarinase is a wonder.)

***

Well. What the hell do we talk about online? Lets see...
A number of things ranging from the vanilla to the almanac of gross sexual things to do.
Today's was the latter.
Something about getting him to eat monkey brains up my kitty.
Ugh.

Whatever. Whoopee!
Time for espresso shots at globalization's poster child: Starbucks. (She's prettier then Ronald.)

No comments: