Saturday, June 26, 2004

***
Role-Playing

I'll admit it.
This is the reason why I read Functional Ambivalent.

Personally, I quite like playing rape.

Most guys usually go, What The Hell, however is it possible to play rape when the sex is perfectly consensual.

I don’t know really.

But while it can get rather chilling (when you seriously get into it), it can still manage to turn out incredibly rewarding at the end of the day.
What I really look for in playing rape is that contrast in emotional state. The difference in the psychological situations of being abused and being loved (with lots of cotton candy sex after).

It’s the same reason why I’d want to see the Boy fuck another girl. The same reason why a ménage a trios can be rewarding in my opinion. (I know most guys find that inherently rewarding in itself because it strokes their ego incredibly (Two Girls??). But that's most certainly not my reason.)

Activities like so Really test a person’s trust, and bring out some of the most basic human emotions in their most raw appearance.

Fear and Jealousy has everything to do with sex.

Anyone up for a Read?

xoxox

No comments: