Monday, June 07, 2004

***
In Case You Didn't Already Notice

I'm back from China. I originally had alot to say about it, but hey, it's probably nothing you haven't heard before. The whole diatribe on how the air reeks of pollution and progress, how Shanghai is simply engulfed in this perfect sense of optimism and hope for the future and how people really believe in their country. Yeah. Blah Blahs.

One thing that REALLY struck me though, about most of the coastal cities is this: That they all resemble theatre backstage. It's as if the whole damn country's prepping itself up for some grand showdown, that's just going to happen oh so soon.
Forget about the over-heated economy presented to you by the pessimists. When you go to Shanghai, you'll feel something altogether different. You'll think to yourself, no way this economy's gonna get over-heated. And I know it's a silly way to try and define how well a county will do in a coupla years time. -By feelings. Hah. What a joke eh. But hey, don't under-estimate the emotional quotion your gut's endowed with.

***
In more news.

Guess What Bitches!!
I thought getting a tattoo on my ankle would be too boring (I wanted a crucifix)
And I wanted to save the space above the Cream Puff (that's the name I've christiened my pussy with) for a protrait of my own baby -as opposed to one of Anne Geddes.
Soo.... I've pierced my Labret!



***
And Goddamnit.
I met Mr. Grant today for a drink, and fuck! He said he was too tired for a bonk. What the HELL? I mean, he was really nice about it, sending me home first and all, but STILL? How fucking weird. Obviously I'm not as attractive to him as I would like to be. Argh! But I'm The Goddess!
Bastard.

xoxox

No comments: