Friday, June 18, 2004

***
I'm so Annoyed

I think it's time I started being single for awhile again. (Well no. Having a boyfriend that's a 13 hours and $1500 dollars away doesn't count as being attached). I'm just no good at sustaining relationships. (Or perhaps just not destined for one yet)Everytime it starts to get good, and I'm starting to know the other person more; we're really getting along better then we ever have, something has to happen.

Either I decide I like them but they don't live up to my expectations in so many ways (but who can ever live up to our expectations? Ever! I swear, human beings are bitches like that. Such insatiable creatures we are.)
Or they leave the country (that does tend to happen alot when you date expats. One night their here and the next it's ... whoops, Bon Voyage darling. Write to me sometime. I'll send you some chinese herbs when the winter starts killing you -I know the tropical weather minus the malaria has made you into a whimp-)
Or, yeah. Or you just meet someone else.

I am throughly annoyed at myself :(

Work to do that's not done. Books that have yet to be read. And Salsa! I've lost touch with it and it's just absolutely terrible. I danced with this guy last night, and I felt myself thinking, oh my god, I'm so bad at it now. I used to be able to follow the lead so well. *sigh*.

xoxox

No comments: