Friday, June 25, 2004

***
Love being bribed.

Love the kind of sms I get at 7 a.m in the morning.

From Mr. Big: I know what'll cheer you up. Let's go and choose a girl that the both of us like and she can go down on you. I know you'll like that.

Gosh. Golly. Gee.
Um.
Gosh?

This is so peculiar.
All of a sudden he's being so -for lack of a better word- Nice. Writing poems and offering to rent girls (what a great present for a girlfriend!). Not to mention, it's a perfect deviation from what I’m used to, from him. What frustrates me to no end though is that exams start Monday and I've tied myself to my study table. Which mean I had to blow him off again. And that really sucks. It sucked ever more when he went ‘ Oh, I’m getting used to being blow off by now. I’ll just meet you after your exams.’ He wasn’t pissed, just disappointed, I suppose.

I suppose it’s high time I started seeing the positive things about him and start to relegate annoying little things -like how he always has to find out every single ingredient in a dish before he orders it- to the sideline. After all, it isn’t as if we were living together where all those little things (will) end up becoming a defining purpose for intolerance.

xoxox

No comments: