Friday, June 11, 2004

***
OH MY GOD

I'm nearly tearing from laughing my ass off.

So I actually applied for the Singapore Idol auditions that were held on June 5th -I knew I was going to be in Nanjing that day, but I thought what the heck. Let's just fuck around with the forms and provide those poor people who have to go through mountains of borrrring applicants some fun.

As in any silly, boring form you have to fill out, they had to ask for a person's occupation. Well, how interesting does 'Student' sound? Sheesh. Of course I put in Nude Model.

I thought, yeah right. Like anyone would really take notice of it. I'm sure they recieve weirder.

Well, apparently not.

I got a mention in June 3's 8 Days as the 'brassy lady whoes listed occupation is Nude Model'
*rotfl* I nearly chocked on my strawberry.

Well, the Princess is insisting I got for tomorrow's audition. Well, Um. *tests voice* I suppose I sound allright. *shrugs* it'll have to depend on what time I manage to wake up tomorrow morning. (I doubt I'll be able to)Because...

The party at Lempicka is Tonight. 11th June. *holds breath* I hope everything runs smoothly and all.

Allright. I'm going to work on a painting now. :D

xoxox

No comments: