Monday, May 24, 2004

***
Apnea

Well, I hope you guys like it.

You can see more of one of the hottest, cutest goth chicks ever at Lithium Picnic.
She's cute AND evil all at once.

My photos are not ready yet :( But I didn't feel pretty enough to meet any photographers today. My stupid, wholly psychological weight problems are back again for no apparent reason. It's PMS time again I suppose. I binged yesterday and go so wrecked with guilt I had to run 6 klicks this evening; or die from guilt. It's really strange. I'm slimmer now then I've been in quite a long while, yet I'm simply not as happy as I thought I'd be. But it's all really in the head. I need prozac.

***

Some idiot I trusted has passed around one of my photos. I usually don't mind it all that much; I mean, it's the internet, I know the consequences of everything I do. Only this particular one, I did not post up on anywhere public. I sent it to someone I fucking trusted. It's pretty decent I suppose, with the exception of one thing. The fucking tie. Please, if you have that photo, stop sending it out anymore.

***

Anyway, It's the Poetry SLAM competition/ recital again tomorrow at Velvet Underground, from 1930hrs onwards.
Go prepare something cool to recite, and you just might win a massage voucher. Or a rather good insult from cynical, disillusioned, repressed civil service workers cum tortured artists that simply can't stop whining about the government and teenage disillusionment.

xoxox

No comments: