Sunday, May 23, 2004

***
Nope. I'm not racist. I swear.

I just really suffer a strong aversion towards most muslim men.(With no insult to the ones I actually know and like. Which is uh. One. And he doesn't even really count as muslim *laughs*)

The model I'm replacing is apparently Muslim Malay (I couldn't tell). The last time I met with the photographer, she was hanging around the studio. Then guess who should come by but her husband; He goes up to the photog, yells at him for a good half an hour about how in the world could he actually allow a muslim girl to model nude, then leaves, dragging her along with him.

We didn't know what happened thereafter, but security told us he saw the guy slap the girl on CCTV. We kept that footage of course. If ever she wants a divorce. What bastards they are.

And my makeup artist. She's gorgeous. She's really really gorgeous, and she's malay too. Over some dinner gossip, I got the impression her husband prayed five times a day and slept with five different women a week. Ugh!

Call it blind aversion, but I've seen too much bastardy, chauvanistic behaviour from the lot to bother being tolerant. Blogging about a girl you sleep with on a blog that her friends read? Disgusting.
***

Today's shoot was allright. It was different shooting with an Analogue camera. Different in a bad way. Each shot has to be so measured, so carefully taken... my whole body aches. Most of the time I'll just be myself and pose however I wish to, and the photogs just snapp away. Today, it was all, "head down, side, twist your body more" Oww. Need Massage. The makeup artist gave me a nice curly hairdo though. I feel like getting a ceramic perm now *grin*

***

My girlfriend's back from Thailand. Finally. Her boy is leaving this Thursday for Switzerland; all mourn for her. I guess they really shared something special. I didn't think he was all that fantastic. He's allright, not someone I'd up my ante on on a bet for lookers. Or the cash factor. Not that I think that's terribly important, but I still like sashimi a couple of times a week. Ooh. I don't know what'll happen to her after he leaves.

***

Just found out what exactly the tattoo on my hip meant. (It's also the last character of my chinese name)
Huang (3)
Brilliance, success.
Okay, I can live with that for the rest of my life. No problem.

***

Got a free book in the mail today.
Wild Animus

I have too many things to read.
Time to get down eh?

xoxox

No comments: