Thursday, May 06, 2004

***
General, Boring Update.

Well, the production is coming along nicely. The set is gorgeous, the script is good, the acting is mostly mediocre but toleratable. It's allright. I'm exhaused to my wits end; but sat through a chinese test today anyway and was the first one to decide it was an absolute waste of time and left when I figured I did all I possibly could (which really wasn't very much). I know, I really should get more in touch with my Asian roots, it's awfully embarassing when everyone else is bilingual and you're not.

Somehow, I managed to drag my ass down to the club last night to put in a few dances after they ran out of time in theatre, and mmm... I finally learnt how to do the Bachatta *grin* Naughty, sexy, and I love the music.

Mr. Big was there. And *gasp* He's broke.
Apparently they haven't written his check for last month since he's changing jobs and the government doesn't want him getting out of the country without paying his taxes. Well... amusing. I went over and he gave me a good rub down with some really lovely body oil. From L'Occitane of course ^^.

This guy rooming with him for the next couple of days -he thought he'd get a position with Nokia in Finland; so he went down to Scandinavia last week and well, he's back here again. So obviously he didn't get the job- He's going down to Thailand tomorrow, and I'm really wondering if I should ask him to purchase, oh say $200 worth of bikinis for this push cart business the Princess has decided to start. I'd go down myself this weekend if I had the time :( I really need to do soemthing totally impulsive. But there are no plane flights to Bangkok at 11 pm on a Saturday night -That's the play's closing night-.

There's also this crazy/insecure/overly-enthusiastic girl I'm working with in the crew who collects used Pizza boxes for god knows what reason and asks to borrow my makeup when I have no damned idea why she would need to use it aside from just wanting to have fun with it; and so I offered to draw this other girl's eyes a-la Death from Gaiman's Sandman because well, I liked her and she wanted to have something special done with her makeup, and the former girl asks me to draw her as well. Well, I didn't offer You. And can't you see you're not putting me in a very nice position because I generally don't like to refuse people things; but I really don't quite like you. Ooh she's really...

1 comment:

Steve said...

I was fond of drying sketches when I was young and I was even fond of drawing the nude sketches. But now a days I don't draw the pictures.