Saturday, May 01, 2004

***
Great Sex and Breakfasts

I didn't loose a kilo, but I DID have great sex, and a whole lot of fun.
I think, the more you fuck, the better you get at achieving an orgasm. I'm talking about it in a short term context. It makes sense don't you suppose; your insides get more and more sensitive the more and more you do it.
Oh My God. Whatever. God loves me. It was really good sex.

I had a pleasant morning after. He offered to make breakfast for me, but I said I'd boil my own eggs. He's a carbo junkie, and I'm on Atkins. But gosh, what I'd give to have what he suggested... Pancakes, Cereal with pecans and toffee (Mark's and Spencer's makes the evil-est, wicked-est breakfast cereals) Bananas, Creamed eggs, Fruit Bread. Hmm... I'll add comments today, and you must tell me what You really love for breakfast. BTW, Petite Asian women smothered with blueberry yoghurt is a breakfast option. He likes mushy cereal, I like my crisp with fruit.

Borrowed this book he never finished reading: Can Asians Think?. The Economist has an interesting review of sorts on it. Albeit somewhat outdated. And Ani DiFranco's Revelling Cd. (He likes the goddess! My favourite album of hers insofar still is Evolve. Love that Jazz lilt.)


1 comment:

Steve said...

What and interesting combination you have used for the title of the post. I am really impressed with the title of your post. Great Sex and Breakfasts, I would like to appreciate you for sharing the useful resource.