Tuesday, May 11, 2004

***
Bon Voyage Mr. Big

The last time I saw him, before today, was last Tuesday.
Sometimes I really wonder what he thinks about me, what he feels towards me.

He messaged me last night (after I went to sleep) asking how the play went. I was too tired to reply then, so I kept it till the next morning, asking him to call me before he left the country (Spending a fortnight diving. Hopefully not into the pussies of the indigenous girls.)
Anyway, I was terribly busy the next day, but he messaged me a rather pointless Hello?? He's done that a couple of times, it usually means he needs a fuck. So I thought I'd amuse him and drop by his place - it has been awhile since I last saw him, and he would be going away for quite awhile. And I do like him, somewhat, anyway, no matter what the hell I say-
He was in a lovely mood, had had his goatee shaved off, and probably lost a few kilos. Looked really cute.
That already made my trip worthwhile.
He was behaving really strangely though, and all excitable. Especially when I showed him the SG panties I just got. (They really are very cute. I'll try to get a photo taken in them this Thursday...)

It was a godawfully warm afternoon, and we were both sweating like animals.
There's something about the tropical heat in the evening, all that humidity and uncomfortable yellow sunlight flitering through wall windows (architecture that was never meant for the equator).
There's something about lying spent, spread-eagled, trying to dry off, and knowing you really need a shower but being too lazy to get up.
I know it's all very crass, but that's how hot equatorial sex should be, so there.
It was the epitome of all the sweaty sex I've ever had. (Well... there was the time in that mud pool in East Malaysia... *laughs*)

***

I don't know what it was I said to him later on in the cab, but he started telling me why today was such a good day, and the second reason was because he got to see me . Well, that was nice to know. It's almost in the league of the other comment he made when I asked him how he got so lucky -when he got this fantastic job offer- and he said something about how he believed he was 'just blessed'; great job, great girl in his bed, some other thing, can't remember, once my ego is switched on, it's hard for me to think about much else.
Well, I know he likes me, but I really expect more out of him if he really did. Mr. Grant does treat me nicer in some ways, but Mr. Grant isn't dependable. (But I KNOW! That's part of his appeal. I read it in a book today *heh*)
Oh whatever. He said he really appreciated me coming down and then seeing him off to the airport. Mmm mmm... nice to know.

***

Mr. Big and I were discussing the status of the couple waiting for cabs in front of us today. Hot, exotic looking babe with fat, balding, white guy.
Him, "Prostitute"
Me, "No way, she's too hot. She'd be a kept woman, or a model."
Me, "Well, it's just too easy for a white guy to get laid here. You know. Any white guy will do. That kinda thing. You read Neil Humphreys"
Him, "It can't be that bad. They don't have a relationship, you can see that. And their getting into different cabs."
At this point they kiss and the girl (oh she's so beautiful) looks at the guy (can't say looks up because she's as tall as he is) and asks him to call her. He nods. Oh it was weird. They obviously didn't have any sort of relationship. That was the only sentence I heard them exchange.

So it is true that sex in asia is less cerebral.
What an image.

***

I love Macadamia nuts.
Listening to the Tosca Tango Orchestra

No comments: