Monday, May 31, 2004

***
I Hate Packing

I usually put it off till the last possible minute, and needless to say, always eventually regret it.
I simply don't have enough practical underwear, my mother needs to stop bugging me to run last minute errands for her, and god, i need food.

Well, the Great Singapore Sale is on now. Not that I'm one for shopping -I buy things when I'm absolutely sure I want them- but I got a pretty damn good jacket and the most comfortable pair of sandals at Timberland.

Tired. Exhausted. Irritated.
I've been feeling totally edgy lately. No idea. It's like I get really annoyed when people talk to me; And I just don't want to talk to them.
Ugh.

I really, really need to get laid.
Maybe that'll loosen me up. heh. No pun intended.

I read something really disgusting today. It was this AIDS patient, talking to her friend, telling her she really needed sex.
'It's like my body knows its dying and it wants a last chance at redemption. Like it wants to create life, you know, make a baby.'

Whatever. It was gross because it came with all these weird pictures...

No comments: