Thursday, May 27, 2004

***
Note to self.

Do not get tattooed while on the PMS.

But I really do want to get another one. Something smaller, with a little more colour. I thought I'd get one of Anne Geddes's work inked onto the area between my belly button and my cunt. (I've always wanted a little baby in a fetal position just there. Something that'll match the colour of my skin too.) I was all geared up to get one tonight, then I thought, ah hell. I think I'd save the space for my own kid, you know, like a dedcade or so down the road. Besides, it'd be so awful if I had to do a C-Section and get it be all cut up.

I particularly liked this one. There was even one that matched my skin tone.

Yes, I know I sound mildly not in the right frame of mind. Thinking about babies and all. I'd never want an abortion if it'd mean it'd make me infertile for the rest of my life. I'd just die. Really. I think I would.

Oh. I was thinking about tattoos the whole damned day. I think I Shall get one this week.
What is Love me if you Dare in French? I did so like the movie (it's my romantic tragedy of choice. It's my second favourite film after Waking Life. It's Jeux D'Enfants in French, but that is so not what I want to get inked on me.

I'm sure some people will freak when I get it.
*shrugs* I'm still figuring out what I want.

xoxox

No comments: