Thursday, May 13, 2004

***
You're going to Hell, don't Forget your FREE Bible!

Yesterday was midly... amusing.

The college took us to a home for the disabled. It wasn't a very pleasant trip. Physically disabled people I can stand, mentally disabled *shudder* Anyone who values sentience will not be able to stomach what I saw yesterday, not if they were there for the first time. There were all these retards screaming and pissing and drooling and trying to trash about (they weere tied up. They weren't really violent, they just kept on trying to hurt themselves). Why are they still alive anyway. I mean, there's down syndrome and there's Down Syndrome. Abortion might have been a better option. But still, who can really know. Maybe they do like... their lot in life, simply because they cannot know any other. Maybe they do. I wonder how their dreams look like.

Went to meet a photographer referred to me by my model agent. More artistic nudes next Sunday.

I was walking around the small waiting for him to show up when one of those crazy street evangelist came up to me and handed me a phamplet that told me I was going to go to hell.
"You shouldn't read this" It said on the cover.
But I opened it anyway -duh-
"Unless you're going to do something about it!"
"You shouldn't read this -insert bible verse about death of christ- either"
Flip over
"But now that you have, you MUST do something about it. Otherwise, it would have been better if you hadn't read all of this at all. - Insert verse about how knowingly rejecting Christ will send you to hell-"
Weird Hey.
Oh! There was a voucher for a free bible attached. Joy!

***

I feel really neurotic today.
Like I want to jump off a dock and drown.
You know how it is when you listen to an album that you never removed from the stereo while you made love to that someone special, that you wish was still special, but isn't anymore.
Or maybe still is.
But you don't really know.
I don't really know.

whatever.
Macadamia nut.



No comments: