Monday, May 17, 2004

***
I HAD to watch It

Berg's execution.

Oh My God.
Christ.
Fuck.
Oh My GOD!

I need to puke.

***

I'd like to say that I didn't get down to watching it until today because I thought it would do my soul and on one else's any good; but then my some one insisted I had to so I did. But oh No no no. I don't know what's this human facination with reality and violence, but I suppose we all have it. It's even more appealing when it's real. Not just visually real, but really Really real.

The worst part about it all was how those bastards droned on and on behind, and the poor dude was sitting up front, counting every single second and thinking about his wife and kids and well, everything that could have been. And then the screaming. That was the worst of the worst. I mean, shit! Just shoot the guy. Allah didn't advocate torture you bastards.

Well, but like they say, and eye for and eye.
I'd wish I could say I'm all for turning the other cheek.
But that's the way we are eh.

***

And you know what?
It's consumption junction that has the video (if you download it over the net's most authoritarian source of all things pirated).

Is this all one big fucking joke?

Oh, and I'm sure there are a million sides tot he damn video. And how death by shooting can really be longer then death by decapitation (Hollywood movies make being shot look way too clean) and how decapitation in Saudi Arabia is done with alot of anesthetic. Blah Blah. This IS an emotional post. Let me be emotional.

*barfs*

No comments: