Sunday, May 02, 2004

***
Feeling Good Baby!
Whoop dee doop. It's over. PMS that is; no longer insanely neurotic.

Had a great day with my mom and sis. Shopping.

A trip down to Suntec city always usually means some interesting couple watching. Everyone there on a sunday afternoon look married. There was this really hot javanese girl with a fat, balding white guy eating at the vietnamese restuarant I was at, and they actually looked like they were really comfortable with each other. Well, lucky guy huh. I sometimes wonder what in the world do these gorgeous babes see in those guys, I'm sure she can do much better. But then again, it's not all about appearances. He treated her so very nicely. Or maybe she was just blind, or maybe his wallet was as fat as the flesh around his waist and his car as polished as his head...

My Big and I really do not click. It's just been getting weirder and weirder. Like when I'm alone, I don't feel anything for him, and I don't think he cares much about me either. Weird hey.

My little brother said my boobs look weird to-day.

It is weird when your brother tells you that over dinner.

My maid told me she caught him rummaging through my kinky drawer once (the one with the lacey undies and naughty toys). I've kept it locked up since.