Monday, May 31, 2004

***
My favouritest painting in the whole wide world.



I think I might get something of his tattooed.
I've come up with a body art resolution.
I will never, ever, get anything with spiritual or mythical significance. With the exception of the crucifix. *shrugs* And maybe a few other things pertaining to the christian faith. But nothing from anyother new age religion or any bullshit like that.

I need to sleep.
I am so going to flunk the mandrian competency examination once again. Because well, *gasp* I'm as competant with the language as I am with practicing abstinence. My mom asked me if I was going to bother studying for it.

Heh. If I had wanted to, I would have. 6 years ago.
Well, I still do. But until there's a dire need; Like where the chances of my employment are determined by how well i can articulate myself in the blasted language...

No comments: