Sunday, May 09, 2004

Suicide Girls

Allllright!! I just got a check for $300 US dollars today, just when I thought I was about flat broke.
I can't wait to get another photoset taken. I messaged this guy I met at New Asia a couple of days back (He looks like Alvin, you know, from The Chipmunks. The cartoon. Doesn't anyone remember?) and asked if he'd like to shoot me in his office. His office is really one of a kind. It's like a huge container block made to look like a caravan with a bright red balcony.

So now that I have the extra bit of cash, I''m thinking of investing in a little not-so-novel idea I have for this Friday's fair. Originally I wanted to sell Jordi Labanda rip-offs (well, basically me trying to imitate his art and getting them printed on things), but I didn't manage to finish them in time, what with the play and all. So, I'm thinking of investing in *drum roll* A brownie shoppe.

I went to the foodcourt in Ngee Ann City today, after quite awhile -I hate the food at the food court there- and apparently there's a new brownie shoppe open. I'm sure I can make whatever they're selling -well, who can't make brownies- So I've decided it'll be what I'm gonna sell at this Friday's fair. I haven't gotten the accounts all figured out yet, but I suppose if those clowns are renting primium shopping centre space and selling brownies at $2.50 per piece and still making a profit, I could make alot more (relatively) while selling at a cheaper price.

Well, whatever, At any rate, it will be quite a bit of fun. I'd wrap them up and tie them with red ribbon and get black cards for people to write messages on and give them as gifts, something like that.

xoxox