Sunday, May 09, 2004

***
Damnable Period

Sure you can have sex while you're having your period, but it's just such a hassel to be having it and staying over.
Mr Big asked me to his place today, for a barbeque. He's leaving on Tuesday, I probably should pay him a visit before then, but right now, I really don't feel particularly attracted to him. Anyway, Tomorrow's Sunday and Mother's day. Have to get up early to get a nice rich cheese cake for her. I had WAAY too much cheesecake. But oh, I never knew how damn good hazelnut cream could be with cheese.

*laughs* the robots were SO BAD in today's performance. But well, what's over is over.
That blasted Omar had to start snorting while on stage. It was SO BAD. And you know how contagious laughter is (it's magnified 100 fold when the laughter is suppressed adn sounds constipated) I couldn't help it either. Some jokers brough a huge sign that said " We love you!" So that's fine, but I really started laughing (well, as much as I could) when they turned the sign around, and it said "World's number One robot" Oh My God. It was so fucked up.

I'm not drunk enough but dead tired.
ciao.

No comments: