Friday, May 14, 2004

***

Creamed.


Ah, nice way to start a post ain't it.
I had all these cool ideas for what I wanted to do for the shoot. Brought along a few outfits and all, but *laughs* Guess what we eventually settled on? My school uniform. It's a gorgeous set. Now if only my current set on SG would get out of the que and onto the site already so I can send in another one. But no matter. We decided to do a little something artsy with the can of whipped cream in Will's apartment that's seperate from the set; so yeah, more photos for the whole wide world.

He was awfully badly behaved today though. I told him I could summon up a great deal of self-control when need be, and I did. But being naked in front of the camera really does things to me, and I really do wish I could drop by Mr. Grant's, but he's having some silly night with his mates, getting drunk and drugged.

Oh, this is so retarded.

He called me up in the evening asking me to an NZ film (it's NZ film fest this week), but I couldn't make it (othewise no photos, and we really wouldn't want that, would we ). Funny thing is, he did tell me he was busy this Friday sometime earlier in the week; Maybe some other girl played him out.
I think we're both really bad sluts.
He said he'd call me tomorrow morning, we're to catch Troy as soon as we can. I absolutely insist on it. Then I asked him what he was going to do at night. (I mean, why should we be going out in the morning? Mornings are for sleeping with.)
"I might be catching another NZ film. With that girl you met at the bar by hotel 1929..."
Well, I suppose I have no right to be jealous, but I absolutely cannot stand a girl infringing upon my time with my guy. I don't care if you fuck his brains out silly when I'm busy, but when I want him, I want him. Bugger off.
Ah, nothing I can do about it.
Somehow things'll sort themselves out. Nothing matters really.

I've got a dammnable backache. (Well allright, that matters.)

My Girlfriend is currently in Thailand feeing pissed over a sunburn and making holiday plans for an end year trip to Europe.

Well... so am I. Only, I don't have a sun burn; I don't ever tan anymore.

Shanghai in 16 days *grin*

No comments: