Thursday, May 06, 2004

***
It Sucks. I Want to be on Stage

Me doing backstage work?
Ugh.
Well, working on the set was fun (It's a beautiful set. In fact, it's the best part about the play.) But I STILL can't stand it when I see other people on stage doing such a horrible job, knowing I can do better. Well, some people might beg to differ, but whether or not I can do better is not an issue. It just sucks when other people are getting all the great treatment, having all the fun, and worse of all, acting in front of 400 people while you sit backstage feeling miserable an insignificant. I wasn't made for being behind the camera. Unless it's on the set of the next Peter Jackson movie, where I will willingly buy lunch, shine shoes and have Jackson's babies for his Uruk-hai minions.

The only thing I like about being backstage is the fact that I can lie on my back and stare at the high ceiling, the mile long curtains hanging around you, the exit sign that shines a fine shade of green on the second platform of the stage, the metal handles you can climb all the way to the third platform where you get to mess around with the lighting... I like lying on my back looking at all of that when everything is absolutely quiet.

I've always wanted to have sex backstage.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I have never sex in my entire life, so I can say that how does it taste when some one is sucking.