Friday, May 14, 2004

***
Psyched

Oh how silly of me.
My darling, dearest, d-whatever, he was just stuck in foggy old London the past month. I thought he hated me, or he thought I wasn't still crazy about him or he felt guilty because he was seeing someone else.

Well... big deal. I mean, we're two oceans apart, can I expect any more.

He told me this;

However the genuine reason was that I desired a kind of a distance, because I really miss you and it probably gets worse if i chat with you every day knowing that it'll be still so long before we can see each other again.

It sounds like something out of a Mills and Boon novel doesn't it. Icky. But oh well. Cest la vie. Life IS melodramatic.

Ah.
I told him never, ever to do something so horrid like not talking to me for a whole month. Evil bastard. I was nearly contemplating having to seach out his address in that little town where he's from and flying over there at the end of the year if I still felt there was something meaningful in it all. Well, hey. It's May already, and it's strange that I've been able to feel so strongly for someone I havn't seen for so long. It must be something.

Let me be happy and silly and perfectly childish.
All you adults can go be your cynical selves.

*sigh*

No comments: